- Design and develop web interface for .NET based applications, React modules and components;
- Enhance and develop existing applications;
- Improve visual representation of existing web applications;
- Communicate with developers, designers and product owners;
- Perform assessment of UI wireframes in order to insure possibility of their implementation within reasonable time frame;
- Ensure timely delivery of solutions according to specification and design.
- 1+ year of experience with React, Redux;
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SASS;
- Understanding of REST services;
- Ability to meet to deadline;
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and willing to go for extra mile;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with modern SPA libraries;
- Experience with module bundlers and build tooling, such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp;
- Experience with TFS, GIT;
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Comfortable and motivating work environment
- Individual approach to career development
- Modern Ryzen based laptops
- Competitive salary, 20 working days of paid vacation and 8 sick leaves
- Opportunity to work both from home and in the Kyiv office