Codebridge Technology, Inc. is a custom software development company with a focus on building web .NET and mobile solutions. We also provide customers with team extension services. We are flexible, we quickly adjust to clients’ needs and the situation on the market with a focus on the high quality of provided services. Our clients are a product and service-based companies from the United States and Europe.
We are looking for responsible and pro-active Project Manager.
- 0.5+ years of experience as PM/BA
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and SCRUM methodology
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Attentiveness to details
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Work within the Agile (Scrum) methodology to assist with the planning, management, and execution of application development or UI/UX projects
- Clarify and analyze requirements (requirements documentation, user story, task preparation)
- Help product owner with prioritization and managing of backlog
- Participating in roadmap development, its execution control
- Take responsibility and tailor the best solution in terms of scope